To empower our coaches and clients to take part in the process of self development and growth, in a supportive, welcoming, caring, and inclusive environment, regardless of geographical location.
meet dr. ashley mak
PT, DPT, CSCS – OWNER
Dr. Mak is an expert in helping remote workers live without pain or fear of surgery.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Thomas Jefferson University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- RockTape RocDoc Level 1 and Level 2
- Physical Therapist since 2012
- Coached fitness in group and private setting since 2013
- Former adjunct professor at Kean University Other Info: * Helped 1000s of clients get out of pain and avoid surgery
- Guided people of various fitness backgrounds to achieve pain free activity
- Rehabbed my wife who had a torn rotator cuff and labrum so that she can be pain free without surgery
- Worked with clients across the country
- NCAA Division 1 Swimming at Villanova University
- Endurance and rehabilitation specialist at Hudson River CrossFit
- Recovered from a torn knee meniscus without surgery with the same techniques I’ll be teaching you!
When you want to live without pain or fear of surgery, experts turn to Dr. Mak for providing health and wellness solutions.